What's In Your Bag Gurl?? (Lippie Edition)

Hello and Welcome Back!

Quick Question? What's in your Beauty Bag Gurl?? Do you have staple lippies you keep in your Beauty Bag or purse on an everyday basis? I do! 😊sometimes i may not want to wear a bold lip color or may have even forgotten to bring a special lippie, so to prevent walking around with a bare pout i i can reach into my lippie pouch ans pull out one of my Favorite lippiea. Problem solved! Hey, thats just me. 

I always want to have a back up lip gloss or lip color that i can wear with anything anytime and anywhere. I think every lady should have at least 1 Gloss and 1 Mauve or Nude lip color in their beauty arsenal.

In my Lippie Beauty Bag (See Below) im sharing a couple of lip products I've neen carrying with me everyday. Occasionally ill swap out one color for another that i want to wear that particular day or week.

My Lippie Beauty Bag is super cute and danity. I picked her up from the Raibow Clothing and Accessories  store here in New York this summer and ive been using it ever since.

So, i ask again...."What's  In Your Beauty  Bag Gurl?"

Until  Next Time,
"Beauty Begins Within First!"

Comments

Popular Posts