BOLD Lip Please!

Hello,Hello!!

It's A beautiful day in my neighborhood what about yours? And guess what? It's Officially Spring! Can you believe it! 

Now, although it's spring there are a few bold Lip Colors  I'm currently enjoying, and all of which have unique finishes. I know, I know, it's spring so immediately we're thinking Pastels right? Nude, coral and pink shades right? Of Course!!

And don't you worry because I enjoy those options as well, but I'm here to encourage you to still rock your favorite Bold lip, if you want to. That doesn't have to change because it's  Spring!

Below I've shared my current favorite Bold and vibrant lip colors. Try them out  and let me know what you think!

1."Out of Breath"-Cream Matte (@collabmakeup)
2."Asteriod Aura"-Cosmic Metals Lip Cream (@nyxcosmetics)
3."HollyWood" -Soft Matte (@ofracosmetics )
4."The UltiMatte"-Amore Matte Metallic Lip Creme(@milanicosmetics )
5."Covet"-Lip Cream (@nyxcosmetics)
6."Le Freak"-Soft Matte (@colourpopcosmetics)

Thanks for Stopping by today! And I hope you're inspired!

Until Next Time!
Xoxo
#BeautyTipster

Comments

Popular Posts