"Persuade Me" Lippie Stix Collection

Hi Lovelies!
I'm thrilled about the new "Persuade Me" Lippie Stix collection by Colourpop.
This six piece set, I must say is pretty amazing! Okay, okay, I'm sure we already can admit Colourpop's formula for all their products are incredible. However, I must say their Lippie Stix's have always been my favorite. Some how, no matter what the finish is they apply effortlessly and wear beautifully.
 
The "Persuade Me" collection is package pretty nicely, honestly the package resembles the "1400" eye shadow quad. I thought  they would have done something a little  different but its OK . All of the shades in this collection, I believe would compliment any skin tone. Of course its all about preference as well, but again I think these shades will look great on any skin complexion. Each, finishes as a soft Matte, and applies very creamy, I enjoy this finish because It had long lasting effects and is transfer proof.
 
Overall I give this Lippie Stix  two  thumbs up!!  I definitely recommend this Collection, its affordable so you don't have to be concerned about breaking the bank. So Treat Yourself!!
 
Below is the link to view my first impression on each Lippie Stix. 
 
I hope this fill review is helpful  & informative. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Imani
#BeautyTipster
 

Comments

Popular Posts