Lounge GLAM Take #4

You know what time it is! Its another inspired Lounge Glam look!
Fall is here, and I thought this soft and warm eye look with s soft bold lip is perfect for every day. Its very simple and easy to recreate! ☺
Products I Used:
∆ L.A. Girl HD Pro-Concealer (Warm Honey)
∆ Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft Matte foundation (#92)
∆ NYX Cheek Contour Duo palette (Wine & Dine)
∆ ELF Eyebrow Duo (Natural Brown)
∆ NICKA-K 9 Nude Eye Palette
∆ MILANI spotlight palette (#03)
∆ Essence Princess Lash Mascara (Black)
∆ Wet & Wild Photo Focus Setting Spray.
 
I hope this look inspires you. The finished look reminded me that less is definitely more!
I would love to see how you recreate this look! Tag me on my Instagram: @ImanisBeautyLounge so that I can feature you on my page!
 
Until Next time!
Imani
#BeautyTipster
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts