THANKSGIVING GLAM🍁

Happy Thanksgiving Lovelies!!

I have so much to be thankful For, don't you? My family Dinner is prepared, the table is set, and now it's time to Glam up this face!

I was inspired by the new ACE Beauty      Grandiose eyeshadow  palette that I received in my November Boxy Charm Box, (BoxyCharm.com), including a few other prodcts ,which I'll be listing below. My entire eye look was created with All New products i recently purchased, including a few oldie but goodie products as well. 

I absolutely love how this entire look came out and it lasted all night too! I'm here to inspire and to motivate and practice does make perfect. I enjoy doing my makeup my own way there are NO Rules! Remember that! Be sure to follow me on Instagram for more Beauty Tips and More at Imani's Beauty Lounge. 

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Imani's Beauty Lounge💋


Comments

Popular Posts