Lounge Glam #6 (Blue Vibes)

Welcome back lovelies!!

It's a beautiful day today, and I'm excited because I just finished my First Live broadcast on Facebook, where I completed my April Boxy Charm Box, Unboxing Live!! I had so much fun going live! 

In preparation for my Live Broadcast, I created a soft Dewey Glow with a Nude lip and a pop of Blue! I truly enjoyed this look,  as it came together with the beautiful sun shining through my window! It's a quick and simple look,  that you can definitely recreate! Below are the products I used to create my Beauty Look of the day.

Products Used:
《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

☆100% Coconut Oil
☆#Garnier Soothing Facial Mist
☆MakeUp Forever quad  Concealer and color corrector
☆Milani 2-1 Foundation
☆Milani Blush (Coral Beams)
☆Milani Highlight  ( Sunglow)
☆NK Blue Mascara
☆NK Liquid lipstick

To view my Live April Unboxing Simply click the link down below! Watch My Live April Boxy ♡ Charm UnBoxing,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156454263154916&id=669994915

Thanks for stopping By. Until next time, stay beautiful, stay true, from my heart to yours.

Imani Welch
#BeautyTipster
Imani's Beauty Loungeđź’‹

Comments

Popular Posts