LOUNGE GLAM TAKE #5

Welcome back! The Beauty Lounge Look of the day is a simple, soft and sweet Rose Gold finish!

I'm really pleased with the outcome of this sweet look. It's one of my favorites, because not only is it simple to accomplish, but I enjoyed using a very affordable eye palette to create this look.  This look you can wear any place for any occasion. It's fresh, light and airy with just the right amount of Glam!

Below I listed the names of each product I used to create the look below. I hope you're inspired, especially to all of my beginners out there!  I also have a video Tutorial on my YouTube Channel on the below look.

Until next time!
-Imani
#BeauyTipster💋

*L.A.Girl HD Pro Concealer (Honey)
*J.Cat Duo Eyebrow Gel Pencil
*Wet & Wild Illuminating Mego Glow Palette
*NYX Cheek & Contour Palette
*NickaK Nude 9 Eye shadow Palette
*SmashBox Water Primer Spray
*NYX Cosmic Metals Liquid Lipstick

Comments

Popular Posts