MY TOP 5 FAVORITE MASCARA'S- MAY 2017

Hello My Lovelies!!

Boy, does it seem like a long time since my last blog post. Whelp, I'm back at it and today , while I'm taking a few short minutes to myself, I wanted to share another Beauty Tip(s) on some of my favorite Mascara's, that I've been enjoying for the past few weeks. I know many women enjoy wearing false lashes, (as do I, if the occasion calls for it) however, on an everyday basis, I just cannot see myself gluing individuals or strips of false lashes to my own...I just cant! LOL! I personally believe that their are some really great mascara's out there, that can not only lengthen and give your natural lashers volume, but also allow you to look and feel just as glamorous  as ever!

The First mascara I've been enjoying is the "Volume Extensions" Mascara by Nickak. Now for those of you who are not familiar with this brand, you can usually locate them in your local beauty supply store, Walgreens or Amazon. Nickak, is also known for there very affordable prices.

The next two mascara's I've kept in my arsenal on several occasions, which has been the "I Love Extreme Volume" mascara & "The Lash Princess Volume mascara by Essence. Both of these products give me volume and length. The "I love Extreme Volume" mascara is waterproof, so on special occasions and days where I feel like I may need extra protection, I'm sure to use it.  I like that both mascara's catches every single one of my lashes; per stroke. This brand can be purchased on Ulta.com, Essencebeauty.com and Amazon. This is also a very affordable Brand. :-)

My next favorite mascara has been an oldie but goodie, which is the miniature "Full Exposure" mascara by Smashbox. I particularly like this small version of this mascara, because it's easier to grip, and I'm able to get the maximum usage out of it. I also enjoy the convenience of this mascara, as I can easily fit it into a clutch or small bag, just in case I need to re-apply.

Last, but not least I have recently been head over heels for the new Wet-n-wild "Lash Renegade" mascara! It has a spiked ball tip, which makes it very easy to lengthen the lashes that are difficult to reach, with a normal size mascara wand. I especially like the edginess of the packaging and how easy it is to use. It is perfect for women who may have really short lashes as well. You can typically find Wet-n-Wild products at your local Walgreens, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, and on their website.

For your pleasure I've also provided a link where you can watch my full video of my Top 5 Mascara's!  https://youtu.be/WptYX77eAr8

I hope this post was helpful to you, Please feel free to leave a comment down below if you have a favorite Mascara, or tips and tricks on keeping your natural lashes healthy and strong!

Until Next Time!
OX-Imani

Comments

Popular Posts