Happy Holiday GLAM!

Welcome back to my Blog Page!

Can you believe that this year is coming to an End? Wow, unbelievable. This year has had its challenges, as any other year, however, the difference from this year and last year is that I didn't give up, and I didn't let any challenges keep me from staying positive! And that Makes me proud of my self!

So now let's celebrate! Its Time to get dolled up and get happy during these Holiday seasons! I think we deserve it! Life may have thrown you lemons, but my Lord we are about to have the best Lemonade Ever!! Can't you just taste it?

To help inspire you this Holiday season I created this festive Holiday Glam look! I was definitely in the holiday spirit when I created this look!

And guess what? I created a video tutorial for your enjoyment as well! Simply click the link below to see how I accomplished this look!

https://youtu.be/Ei1XukppHDM

Happy Holidays My Darlings, and Remember that Beauty Begins Within First! God Bless You!

#ImanisBeautyLoungeđź’‹

Comments

Popular Posts