HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2016 IS GOING TO BE A AMAZING YEAR!!



Happy New Year! Wow I can't believe it's 2016! Time has really flown by, and Imani's Beauty Forecast AKA "The Budget Beauty" has been doing well and received great feedback! Has I mentioned in the title, 2016 is going to be an Amazing year! I believe it!

I have some great ideas to reveal to you beauty followers and fans, including some great giveaways. This year I also want to have a "meet & greet", how exciting right?!! I will provide more info regarding the meet and greet in the upcoming months! I'm just excited to meet all of you, who've been interested in what I have to share and say! It means so much to me so thank you!!! I'll be linking up with some amazing Beauty Moguls friends that can provide you ladies with great tips and suggestions. You'll receive tips from Skin Care, Make-up, and Hair care, and all for a reasonable price. You know that's what I'm all about!

I'll be sharing so much more with you all in this New Year, I just wanted to stop by and share a few tidbits with you, and than you all for your continued support. Please remember to stop by my YouTube Channel and Subscribe!


Thanks For Stopping By. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful, Stay True, From My Heart To Yours, God Bless You! XO

Imani's Beauty Forecast
AKA: "The Budget Beauty"

Comments

  1. Wonderful Imani...I can't wait for the meet and greet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts