YASSSS, To That Brand!! (ColorPop)

Happy Tuesday Beautiful Ladies!
I was just sitting here thinking about all the wonderful beauty products I've been using.  And I continued in my thoughts how exciting it was to find great products and not have to pay either full price, or give an Arm and a leg for it! Oh no! She will Not...well maybe LOL!!
Today I'm sharing my "Yassss, To That Brand" inexpensive Brands/Products! The  First Brand is ColourPop! This is an incredible brand that I learned about almost two years ago! They have creative, vibrant and pigmented Lip Colors, eye shadows and Eye shadow collabs, for (in my opinion) a great price.
 
Here are some of my favorite ColourPop products and their cost!
-Ultra Satin Lip $6.00
- Ultra Matte Lip $6.00
- Highlighter $8.00
-Creme Eyeliner $5.00
-Brow Pencil $5.00
 
Pretty reasonable right! I think so, and so far I've enjoyed and I truly like every ColourPop product I've used. The quality is rich, and the pigment of their liquid lip sticks and eye shadows are unbelievable! Especially their Super Shock products!
 

Comments

Popular Posts