Royal Caribbean Glam!

 
Hello Lovelies!
 
I know it's been so long since my last blog post, I'm so sorry! However, I've been traveling and I recently was on vacation! Which brings me to todays blog post! While on my Caribbean Cruise, I had so many wonderful and delightful opportunities to dine in some of the most wonderful restaurants aboard the Ship.
 
What inspired one of my Dining eye looks, was this lovely headpiece, isn't it lovely? Oh my goodness, I just absolutely like this headband. I felt like royalty the entire night, not to mention that I received so many compliments. Another reason I love this Royal Caribbean Glam look, is because I made it very simple and easy do create. So much so I created a video Tutorial!! Oh yes, Y'all know how I do it! LOL
 


I'm going to Leave the Link to my Tutorial below on my You Tube channel so that you can be Inspired! You don't always have to spend three to four hours doing your makeup to create a flawless, sweet yet Glamorous finished look! https://youtu.be/HQBu2-p9VuM


Thank you again for all of my Subscribers and loyal followers! I'm so happy that I can inspire, encourage and uplift your spirits when it concerns inner beauty and outer beauty! Remember this if you don't remember anything else, Beauty Begins Within First,. Stay Beautiful, Stay True, From my heart to Yours....

God Bless You!
Imani's Beauty Lounge
#AKATheBudgetBeauty

Comments

Popular Posts