BEAUTY ALERT!! "Be… by BubzBeauty"

Hello Beauties! This will be my first Beauty Alert on my BLOG! I just had to share this lovely New Collabo  Eye Palette By BH Cosmetic Palette with BubzBeauty!

If you're looking for a complete eye palette for the FALL and WINTER Season I think this is a pretty Great option.

The shades are absolutely gorgeous and pigmented! You can create Smokey eye, subtle eyes, soft eyes or a dramatic eye look with this palette. And the Best part of it all is that it's available right now for $12.50! Can you say DEAL?!! Click the link below for more details.


 If you decided to get your hands on this lovely palette please tag me on my Instagram Page @ImanisBeautyLounge. I would love to read your review and comments on this BH Cosmetics Eye Palette by BubzBeauty  Be… by BubzBeauty

Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful Stay True, From My Heart To Yours!

XOXO,
#AKATHEBUDGETBEAUTY
"Beauty Begins Within First!"

Comments

Popular Posts