SUMMER NIGHTS GLAM!

Hello Lovely! So glad you stopped by my blog post today!

I wanted to share a new makeup look that you can be inspired by, for a Summer Night out! I was very excited to create this look, as I use the new Carlie Bybel Palette, along with the Totally Cute Eyeshadow Palette by Too Faced. Both Palette's Blended well and  they both have the capability to give you complete eye looks!


 
This is a fun and easy look! Of course you can incorporate any eyeshadow color that you like, so I hope this look Inspires You! Full video Tutorial  on how I created this look is down below. Simply click on the link to view!
 
Stop by again soon, I'll have some new products to share with you, that are befitting for a Tropical Summer Vacation get away.

Stay Beautiful Stay True. Beauty Begins Within.

Imanik XOXO
#Thebudgetbeauty






 


Comments

Popular Posts