Peanut Butter,Jelly Time!

Welcome Back To My Blog Spot!

The wait is over ladies, I'm here to share my review and thoughts of the Too Faced, Peanut Butter & Jelly Eye shadow Palette.

I know, I know, this palette has been out for a few months now, however believe it or not getting your pretty hands on this beauty has been a challenge for some people, including your girl! Thankfully, I was able to secure mine on ULTA.com during their 21 days of beauty, which began in the month of March. Feel free to watch my 21 Days of Beauty haul video, where I share more details, including a few swatches on the Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette! (https://youtu.be/O8rwj-mX0P8 )

Although, I'm quite familiar and well aware of the Too Face brand, I've never used any of their products before , until now. I'm extremely pleased with the palette, It's not enough to believe other's reviews, I had to try it out for myself! As you can see below, I immediately snapped a photo of this delicious palette on Snap Chat, as soon as if arrived!

 

I've created a few eye looks with this palette already and I'm so impressed with the outcome. Shades are very pigmented, highly blendable and provide great transition for the prefect look. Did I mentioned that this Palette actually smells like Peanut Butter & Jelly!! Yes!! One of the many favorites details I love about Too Faced Eye Palettes!
 
 
 
 
If you're interested in the Palette I invite you to visit Ulta.com, which is where I was able to purchase mine. Or if you have a Ulta Beauty Store in your local area, definitely stop by and pick one or two up for your self! Understand, that these darlings are still selling out quickly. For this product quality and color payoff, I believe the price is very reasonable. 
 
Please note, that I recently went back onto Ulta.com and they are currently sold out, mind you this product has been our for over a month now, and they are selling like Hotcakes! http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod13762547&skuId=2301995&_requestid=2642635
 
 
Here's one more look at the Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette! I definitely recommend this Palette, if you're looking to create warm or even a vibrant eye look. I still have more playing to do with this amazing palette. You've seen here! The Budget Beauty Approves!
 
 

Thanks for stopping by, Until Next time! XO
Smooches,
The Budget Beauty!

Comments

Popular Posts