Lounge Glam (Take #1)

 
 
Welcome To My first Lounge Glam, Blog Post.
 
 
I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite Glam looks, when I'm playing in my makeup! Just things us girly girls do from time to time. Lounge Glam are not only meant for me but also for you! Looks that you can copy or even re-create for that special occasion!
 
If you notice, my makeup patterns always begin in a cool and neutral tone, finished with a splash of color on the lips and maybe even on the eyes! Here at Imani's Beauty Lounge, there are no rules when it comes to Beauty Makeup!
 
I hope you're inspired by this look, I know I am! Can I let you in on a little secret? shhhh, this was my first time applying my own false lashes! Yes!! Once these lashes were on, I felt like a million dollars!! Can't you tell? She had to participate in her own mini photo shoot! LOL!
 
And Can we just talk about this amazingly gorgeous highlight? Woo Girl! I was sick of my own self! LOL, I was glowing like the stars in the sky! 
 
 
 
I hope you're inspired by this look! It's one of many Spring Glam looks! Very Easy to accomplish!
And Remember Beauty Begins Within.
 
Until Next Time! 
The Budget Beauty-XO 

Comments

Popular Posts