STILA Eyeshadow Palette REVIEW!

Welcome Back Beauties!

I'm looking forward to sharing this new post with you, I have a new product to share with you. There have been so many amazing Eye-shadow Palettes I've been enjoying, and 
 Brands I'm using for the first time. There are some that I am familiar with and some that I'm not so acquainted with, but that's the enjoyment of experimenting with different brands and their products! One in particular I've heard of yet never dabbled is what I'll be discussing with you today!

The brand I've only recently began using, and can't believe I've had the palette for a few months and didn't use it until now, is the STILA brand. I picked up their "Trust In Love" eye shadow palette kit not too long ago.  I actually received this palette back in December and wanted to wait for the right time to use it. It was a limited edition eye-shadow kit (if I'm not mistaken) that included 12 rich-pigment colors in matte, pearl, and shimmer eye shadows, Deluxe-size Lip Glaze, and a Deluxe-size HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara.



I initially was a bit hesitant to purchase this particular palette/Brand due to the initial cost (slightly expensive), you know me; I'm not usually quick to purchase high end brands. However, in this case I couldn't resist! I loved the theme of this STILA eye-shadow palette which is titled Trust In Love, and the packaging was absolutely brilliant!  I also learned during my purchase, that this particular palette retailed for $105 and was available on ULTA.com for only $40! Really??!! That was something I just couldn't pass up! It just went from good to great in a matter or minutes! LOL! Can you blame a lady? (wink). 

As you can see from the photos above, the shades are highly pigmented and absolutely beautiful! I wore a few shades from this palette for my birthday in February, and was very pleased on how easily it was for me to transition the shades, and (again) enjoy how pigmented they all were, especially the shade "sapphire".  That was my primary statement look. There was little to no fallout, and very little transfer. The photo below is the evening of my birthday where I attended a dinner party.


Now, although, the Trust In Love palette is no longer available, if you're interested in the ST ILA "Love" Collection , they also have a similar eye-shadow palette titled "A Whole Lot Of Love", ( I'll link that information below), and it is also lovely. I wasn't able to locate this product on ULTA.com, which is where I was able to purchase my palette; however, I recommend that you visit STILA Cosmetics.com or visit Amazon.com; where this palette is currently available.

Here's a sneak peek of what that Palette looks like!


As you can see this palette is quite similar to mine. This set includes 20 color-rich matte, pearl, and shimmer eye shadows, 4 shades of universally flattering, silky-smooth blush, and a deluxe-size huge extreme lash mascara. Compared to the Palette I purchased, mine didn't come with blush. Overall, I think this is a lovely palette, it has similar shades to the Trust In Love Palette.  If you're interested simply click on the link, http://amzn.com/B01688LD44, for more details!


I also haven't confirmed as of yet if STILA is a brand whose  on the team of being Cruelty Free. I'm doing my best to ensure that everything I use is not animal tested, and is cruelty free! I checked the ingredients on the packaging as well as going onto their website, and again did not find where they specify this information. However, I did reach out to them and am awaiting their response. As soon as I confirm with them, I'll be sure to follow-up with you!


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my review on the Love Collection by STILA Cosmetics. Remember, to stay in your budget, you can spend less and continue to look your absolute best!

Stay Beautiful, Stay True, From My Heart, To Yours, God Bless You!
XOXO

~ImaniK
#AKATheBudgetBeauty


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts