Imani's Beauty Bag Of The Week (#1)

Happy Friday Beauties!
 
I decided that every Friday I will be sharing Details of all the Beauty products both old and new, that I've used for the week. I will also post swatches and Photos of new Lippies as well, you know I'm a lipstick Junkie!👄 And, if your wondering what's IBB, it stands for, "Imani's Beauty Bag". Doing this allows me to go through my beauty products and share them with you!
 
My Beauty Bag on daily basis has my basic essentials. Concealer is by L.A. Girl, Bronzer is by ELF, Blush is by Milani Cosmetics, Foundation is by Maybelline (Dream Velvet), Eyeliner is by ELF, Mascara is by Smashbox, Mini Eyeshadow palette is by CoverGirl,and my Lipcolor changes daily. In the photo below, I've worn ColourPop's Mattifying Lippie Stix, they are one of my favorite lip products to wear. I've also been enjoying my Scent Bird Fragrance, (which is a monthly subscription). I recommend that you check out ScentBird if you haven't done so already, I must say its one of my favorite inexpensive monthly Subscriptions. (www.scentbird.com)
 
This is my first Beauty Bag of the Week, keep an eye out for mor beauty Bags coming Soon!
Til next time!💋
 

Comments

Popular Posts