Quick And Easy Summer Glow


Hi Lovelies!

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite looks I've been wearing during these Summer months. I enjoy creating a soft warm Glow to my facial canvas. This particular look, I call the "Goddess Glow". 

To view the 6 Easy steps to creating this simple and easy look, simply click on the link below which will take you directly to my YouTube Channel. I've also provided the names of the items I've used to create the lovely Goddess Glow. https://youtu.be/0F48FjBW66M

 *Blush Palette by ELF
*Baked Eyeshadow by Elf
*Falsies Mascara by Maybelline
*Shimmering Eye Pencils (Teal) by ELF
*Matte Lip color Stick (Natural) By out ELF
*Pout  Perfector By ELF (Glow)


Thank you for stopping by! Remember to sign up to receive updates for when new blogs are available!

Remember to Stay Beautiful, Stay True, and God Bless You! :-)



Comments

  1. Check on my YouTube Channel As well! IMANI'S BEAUTY FORECAST

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts