Trending Skin Care Products

Hi Lovelies,

I know its been a while since my last post. Like most of you, I've been extremely busy, occupied with The goodness of life! Lol. But despite my lack of blogging, I haven't been absent from keeping my eye on summer beauty care essentials along with what's currently trending. This won't be too long of a blog but I do want to share a few things with you today!

The beauty care trend I'm seeing is becoming a bit of an epidemic ,which both women and men are using; are Coconut products. Whether its Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk, Coconut Syrum, its always something with coconut and/or has coconut in it! 

Although I'm not a major fan of eating coconut, I do enjoy its scent and how its use is seemingly doing a pretty good job on the skin- especially for the warm weather months.  So I did some searching and found some reasonably priced Coconut products or products in whuch coconut is in it, for your hair and skin that might be worth giving a try.

Check These Out!

+100% Pure Coconut Hand Buttercream
 Buttercream ($12)

+Glossier Coconut Balm Dotcom If you want a little more of that summertime dewy glow, dab a bit on your eyelids and cheekbones. -Glossier Coconut Balm Dotcom ($12)

+ Not only do your lips become moisturized, but also they stay moisturized. Try the flavorless Pure stick, or the Mint version which  will wake you up. -Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Lipair ($15)

+ The coconut and grapeseed oils hydrate and moisturize your skin, and you’ll spend the rest of the day smelling like fresh coffee, which is great for beating the midday slump. -Frank Coconut & Grapeseed Coffee Scrub ($18)

+ It features coconut oil to hydrate and condition the skin over long periods of time, glycerin and hyaluronic acid to protect the moisture, and silica to reduce pore size. You can also use it as an undereye concealer and as a base for your lips to make your lipstick stay on longer. -Stowaway Creaseless Concealer ($16)

Comments

Popular Posts