Its Officially Summer!

Wow, its been a minute since I've had a chance to share to new post with you all, but "The Budget Beauty " is back!

Whelp its Officially Summer guys, and I don't know about you but I do enjoy the warm weather months. But one thing that frustrates me is dry and peeling skin due to the sun. So, like what's the best Sunscreen to use these days for brown skin gals lime me? And s it affordable?

That's what I always ask... In the past, I've spent too many coins on sunscreen and other products that had SPF in it, to only get sunburned and dry skin. Don't you just hate that? Well I do. After doing some research I found a few inexpensive choices for both Children and Adults .
*The Best Affordable Sunscreens:

.Coppertone Kids Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50

• BabyGanics Cover Up Baby Sunscreen for Face & Body, Fragrance Free, SPF 50+

• Sunbow Dora the Explorer Sunscreen, Pink, SPF 30

• Purple Prairie Botanicals SunStuff Mineral Lotion, SPF 30

• Nature’s Gate Aqua Block Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50

• Solbar Shield Sunscreen, SPF 40

• Caribbean Solutions Sol Kid Kare Biodegradable Sunscreen, SPF 25

• Tropical Sands Broad Spectrum Sunscreen, SPF 30

• KidsUV Natural Sunscreen, Blue, SPF 30

• Color Me Pink Baby UV/ Kids UV 100% Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30

• Alba Botanica Natural Very Emollient Sunblock, Kids Mineral Protection, SPF 30

• Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Face, SPF 30+

• Healing-Scents Live Long Mineral-Based Sunscreen, SPF 25

• Hara Body Care Hara Sport Sunscreen, SPF 30

• Vanicream Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 35

I hope this selection helps and provides your skin the safe protection it deserves. Don't let Sunburn ruin your summer!

Until Next time!

-Imani's Beauty Forecast💋

Comments

Popular Posts