Don't Throw it All Away Just Yet!

Happy Earth Day!

Believe it or not Earth Day is one of my favorite days to celebrate. I appreciate all the beauty the Earth has to offer, and although there are others who may not feel the same, it makes me feel good that I can do what I can to make it a healthier and safer place to live.

In Celebration of Earth day I want talk about some great ideas on how to recycle or reuse some of your favorite beauty products, before you decide to throw them away; and of course doing so can save you a few dollars.

So Before you throw it away, did you know: If you add a few drops of saline to old mascara, it'll be good as new. Another helpful tip is, If you have left over Johnson's No More Tears Baby Shampoo, it can make for a great makeup remover. It will  Leave your skin smooth and makeup free. Last but certainly not least, if you have a favorite perfume and it's running low, simply pour the last drops into a bottle of unscented lotion and it will make it last longer. How great is that! I wish I would of known some of these great ways to reuse and recycle my beauty essentials, plus save a few coins. LOL!!

I know some of you dolls love your special brands, but if you're like me some times you have to go without to save a few dollars, however, you still want and should look and feel your best. I hope these little nuggets were helpful to you, I know they were to me. If you know of some pretty cool ways to reuse or recycle great beauty essentials, please email me or leave a comment below. I would like to share your ideas on my IG page and Google+ page as well.

Before I go I wanted to share this awesome clip from one of my favorite talk shows The REAL! Since it was Earth Day they had a segment on how to recycle great beauty products!

Check it out!

https://youtu.be/cl6QNvh3vuk


Thanks for stopping by Imani's Beauty Forecast Blog Spot!

Please remember to follow us: IG: @ImanisBeautyForecast, Google+ : ImanisBeautyForecast

Until Next time, Stay Beautiful & True!

*Imani*

Comments

Popular Posts