Bath & Body Haul!

Hello Beauties!
 
I hope you're well rested and feeling refreshed! To be honest I'm still a bit tired , as I've had a long night editing my blog and my other and Business sites, but I'm glad to be alive and well and that's really enough for me to smile and shout GOOD MORNING BEAUTIES!! LOL!!
Today I'm excited to share with you my first Beauty Haul!! Normally I would do this on video, however, my YouTube Channel isn't up and running yet so bare with me. I don't want to deny you of all of the awesome beauty findings. I'll try not to make this too long! But remember to follow me on Instagram where you can see more postings of what I share on my blog site! 
 
Okay so one of my favorite places to shop is Bath & Body Works! There I can always count on them to have a major sale where I can rack up on my favorite Bath &Body Essentials. I recently went to my local Bath & Body Works and was so excited to try some of their new summer lotions and body sprays. You all know that normally those items tend to be limited edition, and do not typically stay on the store shelves all year long.
 
One of their new summer scents I picked up is called Endless Summer, y'all when I tell you; that lotion and spray smells divine trust and believe I tell you no lie! The lotion is smooth and not too oily, it's just right. They have the body butter as well but I tend to stay away from those, personally because its a little too thick for my liking. Next, I grabbed another New lotion and body spray called, Cool Amazon Rain. I think this is going to be my new favorite, oh my gosh! It has this warm, yet cool refreshing scent ,it just feels like a warm summer day in Paradise! You have to try this ladies.
And as I mentioned Bath & Body Works always has a sale or coupons and discounts, so you don't have to worry about spending to much on a particular fragrance, lotion or any items you really want!  Now contrary to popular belief I do not only shop for lotions and sprays , usually I'll shop just to pick up a few hand soaps for my bathroom or hand sanitizers.  It goes without saying, I had to pick up the notorious mini hand sanitizers. Who doesn't like those?? Those are always on sale for 5/$10! You can't go wrong with that. You're keeping your hands bacteria free and smelling like an edible arrangement all at the same time! Lol! 
 
Last but certainly not least, I was finally able to secure the Stress Relief set from their Aroma Therapy Collection. That set is by far one of my favorites from that collection. The shower gel is also a bubble bath which has a Eucalyptus and Spearmint with essential oils, the  scent just relaxes your body. Once that's complete you should complete your relaxting regimen with the Stress Relief Lotion . Umm talk about a good night rest! I definitely recommend this set and use it before getting into your bed. It's the best thing Bath & Body could have ever made.
 
There's more to this Haul, to see what other inexpensive beauty goodies I picked up, view my Instagram Page: @ImaniBeautyForecast
Well folks that's my Bath & Body Haul. Remember to check their website for specials and discounts. You can also Google Bath and Body coupons and it'll take you to  the ultimate site for active coupons you can use when you shop online, or visit any participating Bath &Body Works location.
Until Next Time, Stay True & Beautiful.
Imani

Comments

Popular Posts