Drinking Coffee Isn't That Bad!

Well Good Morning Readers! I pray this new Blog Post finds you in great spirit!

So, I have a informational topic of discussion today- COFFEE! For the most part, I believe just about everyone in America , around the world in fact enjoys a  hot, delicious cup of Joe, Java, yum-yum Goodness, or what ever you like to call it. That fresh cup that helps us get our mornings started! Even Back in the early 90's there was a Folger's commercial that inspired many of us about waking up to the fresh smelling pot of coffee, remember that?? Even their jingle was catchy, "The Best Part Of Waking Up, Is Folger's In Your Cup!" Wow, I can't believe I still remember that jingle!

Although Caffeine (Coffee/Tea) is often considered a harmful drug, as it can be addictive, taking it in the right dose can have positive effects on your health.

Below are just a few healthy benefits from drinking Coffee, including some Beauty tips as well.

1. Coffee can help prevent and reverse liver disease.

2. Coffee - even decaf - can decrease risk of colorectal cancer.

3. Coffee plays a role in the prevention of many cancers.

4. Coffee grounds work great as a face scrub. The texture helps to exfoliate the skin, revealing a smoother and cleaner face.

5. Coffee grounds can help blast away cellulite! (Who doesn't want to get rid of that!)

6. Ground Coffee can soften lips. You do this by creating a lip balm. cool right!!

7. Coffee helps reduce under-eye puffiness. Because of the caffeine

8. Coffee is known for firming and toning skin by reducing fluid retention.

I hope this information was beneficial to you. I've also found some interesting beauty regiments that I'll be trying really soon, and we'll share my results with you soon!

If you have any Beneficial coffee Tips I would love to know. Leave me a comment down below or you can email me at ImaniBeauty411@gmail.com.

Thanks for Stopping By!
Until Next Time.
Imaniđź’‹
#BeautyTipster

Comments

Popular Posts