Beauty & A Tan

Hello!!! Welcome back to another blog post. Its been a while since my last post, boy have I've been keeping busy. Traveling, vacationing etc.

Today I'm just want to share some quick tips that I use to still look your best after obtaining a sun tan!  After experiencing a beautiful tan, I wasn't sure how to do my makeup or what foundation to use, that I already had in my arsenal!

One thing that has not change is cleansing and moisturizing. Regardless, your skin must be hydrated filled with moisture so that the skin doesn't dry out and peel. I continued to use my ELF Daily Moisturizer, after getting a sun Tan, including my Mario Bedescu Facial Mist.

I've also, been using a lip balm by Rimmel for my lips. We cannot forget to keep the lips fresh, with a great balm.

As for makeup, I included a quick video down below on what I've been using on my trip and after to continue to look my best even after a lovely Tan.

I hope you enjoyed this quick blog post from me to you! I may come back and do a more detailed review and demo!

Until next time stay beautiful stay true, from my heart to yours.

Beauty & A Tan Tips!
https://youtu.be/MJ52ZEsAMz8

Comments

Popular Posts