Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes

Hi There & Welcome back to my Blog Page!

I recently recorded of video on my YouTube Channel,featuring my Top 5 Eye shadow Palettes. Man oh man, it wasn't easy. I have some really Amazing palettes. 

I realized that some of my followers, maybe interested in seeing eye palettes that are inexpensive, very affordable and are of great quality. So, check out some additional palettes that are affordable and work very well.

*BH COSMETICS
Carli Bybel palette
*WET-N-WILD
"COMFORT ZONE PALETTE"
*CITY COLORS
Boho chic palette
*ELF BEAUTY
Party ready palette

To find out exactly what Top 5 Eye shadow Palettes I've been enjoying, simply click on the link below!

Til next time, Stay Beautiful, Stay True, From My Heart To Yours.

Top 5,Favorites Eyeshadow Palettes.
https://youtu.be/kiez53mXwt0

Imani
XOXO💋

Comments

Popular Posts