It's Time To Glow!!

Welcome Back To My Blog Ladies!
 
I'm excited about this particular post today, as I'll be sharing with you, some of my favorite Highlighters & Bronzers!! Y'all know, I love to glow. There's always been something about having this illuminating, Radiant,  finish to the skin that I absolutely love, even more so when it looks natural! 
 
There are highlighters and Bronzer items that hit the shelves, including products that you normally wouldn't use for a highlighter or bronzer as well!  That's one of the great things about playing in your makeup, like seriously! Lol.  There are no rules in how you choose to wear your favorite makeup products! I'm going to share a few of my favorites down below, including some Photos.
 
I enjoyed talking so much about this subject, so much so, that I filmed it and shared it on my YouTube Channel! Yes! To see what all my favorites are, simply click the link below and it'll direct you straight to my channel!
 
*Favorite Bronzers & Highlighters*
https://youtu.be/KYJ--ceIag0
---------------------------
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by the Beauty Lounge Today! 💋
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts