Imani's Beauty Bag of The Week (#3)

Welcome Back To The Lounge, for another Beauty Bag of the Week!

I know it's been a few weeks since my last post, as It's been pretty busy here in the NYC! Which is why my look for the past few days have been pretty simple. I kept it fun, flirty, and simple at the same time. Some days, wearing less is more, don't you agree?!

 
I've been keeping up with the use of my Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation in the shade #90. That hasn't changed, however, I did finally get my hands on the new Milani 2-1 Foundation so be on the look out for a review on that soon!
 
Here are the items I used to create this look for, and what's been housing in my Beauty Bag for weeks! I also included a few extra items that I keep in my bag.
 
 
 
 
 
 
  1. Too Faced Peanut Butter Jelly Eye Palette
  2. Essence Extreme Volume Mascara
  3. Stilla Switch Lip Gloss
  4. MAC Vivo Lip Pencil
  5. Maybelline Skinny Eyeliner Charcoal
  6. Dream Velvet Matt Foundation
  7. LA Girl HD Pro Conealer
  8. NYX Butter Lipstick -Thunderstorm
  9. Bath & Body Works Velvet Sugar Body Spray
  10. Impress Nails White Gel Nails.
  11. Aviator Sunglasses (Amazon.com)
Thanks for stopping by, Until next time! XO
 
The Budget Beauty. 

Comments

Popular Posts