My Everyday Beauty Essentials

Hi Lovelies!

It's been asked what my everyday beauty essentials are, and what my everyday makeup routine is. Great questions! My everyday beauty essentials are pretty simple, nothing fancy, so I'm happy to share these items with you!

Each morning, I faithfully Cleanse my Face with SIMPLE cleansing water. I speak highly of this product often. This is one of my faves, because it caters to those with sensitive skin. I've also been enjoying E.L.F.'s Daily Hydration Moisturizer, this is one of their newer products from their Skin care collection. Also by E.L.F, I enjoy using their Soothing Face Serum nightly, or sometimes daily if I do not use the Hydration Moisturizer. Both are excellent facial primers as well. Very impressed by ELF's new collection so far.


 
 
And of course, before I use any type of primer or moisturizer, I've been cleansing my face with SIMPLE's Soothing Facial Scrub, and/or their SIMPLE's Moisturizing Facial Wash! I'm typically not someone whose into facial scrubs, as I've had bad reactions to them. However, I decided to try Simple's and I've been very pleased. As you can see in the Photo below, I've been testing out the Spa &Savvy Facial Makeup Removing Cloths, and to be quite honest, these work very well. If you're looking to save a few dollars, including good results, I definitely recommend this product. I actually purchased these at my local Burlington Coat Factory Store; in their beauty section.
 
 
 
Daily Makeup Routine
 
 My Daily Makeup Routine consist of the following products
 
  • MAYBELLINE -DREAM VELVET SOFT-MATTE FOUNDATION (#92)
  • ELF DUO EYEBROW PENCIL (NATURAL BROWN)
  • ELF PRESSED MINIERAL BRONZER (BAKED PEACH)
  • BLACK RADIANCE BAKED BLUSH-(TOASTED ALMOND)
  • ELF KABUKI BRUSH (RETRACTABLE)
  • ELF INTENSE INK EYELINER (BLACK NAVY)
  • SMASHBOX FULL EXPOSURE MASCARA (JET BLACK)
  • LA GIRL HD PRO CONCEALER
  •  
     
    To View  my Daily Makeup Routine, I invite you to click the link below, which will direct you to my Beauty Channel on YouTube! Enjoy and remember to "Like" and Subscribe. If you have any questions, I would love to hear from you.
    https://youtu.be/hKqvc3IaUM8

    Thanks for stopping by, until next time!

    Imani
    #AKATheBudgetBeauty💋
    
    
    

    Comments

    1. What are some of your Daily Beauty Essentials?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Eventone Dark Spot Correcting Cleanser

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I actually Use the palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula too!

        Delete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts