What The Right Lipstick Can Do for You

Hi Ladies!!
 
I'm excited about today's Beauty Forecast.  One of my favorite beauty essentials, and important one at that (In my book) is - Lipstick! It goes without saying that Lipstick,Lipcolor and all the other titles for it ,is an important Beauty essential for women all over the Globe. It doesn't matter what color or shade, Lipstick seals the deal on every women's pout.
 
Not only can Your choice of Lipstick enhance your pout, but were you also aware certain Lipstick Colors can Brighten your pearly Whites? Its a old yet very effective beauty secret! Yes, its a fact. Teeth can look whiter when complimented by shades with a touch of blue or shades within the plum family, which are perfect for this effect.
 
 
 
I challenge my readers to try a color within the Plum Family and share your results with me by sending me a photo!  Your photo may be selected and place on my beauty page on Instagram!
I hope today a beauty Forecast was informative to you and from now on you'll keep this beauty Tidbit in mind.

Until next time stay sweet, stay True, and  stay beautiful!

Comments

Popular Posts