Facial Masks Anyone?

What's Up Beauties! Today is "my First Impression' on using facial masks by a beauty Essential called Que Bella Bath & Beauty. 
 
If you're like me, going to the spa every other week and treating yourself to a much needed day at the spa isn't always feesiable. So I took time out of my Days to pamper myself at home, and I must say its pretty nice. Of course, it goes without saying there's just something so refreshing about being pampered by a professional LOL, but there's something enjoyable when you are able to treat yourself to spa day at home!
 
One of the treatments I like to do myself is Facials. Usually I'd do a deep cleansing facial, with something simple such as using my favorite Clean & Clear Deep cleansing formaula, and Dickens Witch Hazel astringent, and a hot facial towel, and to fininsh I'll heat up one of my favorite moisturizer, and smoothly apply to my face, and relax with a nice hot cup of Camomile tea or hot cup of coffee! Ummm, now isn't that the best! Oh yes honey! You'd should give this method a try.
 
However, most recently I've been using facial mask by que Bella  Bath & Beauty. I first came in contact with their products when I was at TARGET. The facial Mask formula was package in different colored packets, as there were different types of facial masks. I found that que Bella now has their mask in a 2.64Oz tube. I was very happy about this, usually you can only get one usage from the mini packs. Now you can enjoy giving yourself a facial more than once with out having to go back and purchasing multiple mini packs. 
 
My First Impression
 
The two facial que Bella masks that I've come to like and have been using, are the Clarifying Cucumber peel-off mask, and the Replenishing Dead Sea Mud Mask. 
 
The Cucumber peel-off mask, is more of a sticky Gel, which begins to tighten while on your face, there's a cooling sensation and your face will look really shiny. While setting it felt weird at first, due to the mask drying (as its suppose to do) but I believe that's an indication that's its doing its job.
 
The Replenishing Dead Sea Mud Mask, is quite different. Its sort of a bluish/Green color and is very light going on, and it begins to get a little stiff , which is another indication that its setting. It actually smells pretty good too! This mud mask left my skin feeling smooth ad fresh.

I didn't have any bad reactions with either products, both produced the same results although they have different purposes. My skin felt clean, smooth and rejuvenated. The best part about it, is that I spent less than $20 in total for both products at TARGET. Yay!! (Doing my happy dance). Maybe its just me, but there's no better feeling when you realize that you found a really good beauty product, and you didn't have to break the bank to get the quality and the results you were hoping for! I give Que bella two thumb up!

For more information on que bella's Beauty products check out their website at www.quebellabeauty.com and remember you can also find their products at Target www.target.com .

Until next time, stay true, & beautiful from the inside out!

Yours Truly,
Imani

Comments

Popular Posts